12/28/11

Ode to Squirrel-kind

I'm here, but with the big kid (hubby) and little kid (kidlet) under foot, I don't really have much time to blog. I do have a huge list of topics to blog about, but that will have to wait.

And speaking of waiting, I decided NOT to attend my Weight Watcher's meeting this week. If I went by my scale in the bathroom, then I would have to say I gained three pounds. UGH! Time to cut bread and sweets out of my diet! I'll weigh in on Monday (weight gain or not!) and be back posting regularly next week.

Until then, I will leave you with a few squirrel haiku:

Suicidal squirrel
Runs toward busy road, watches cars
Changes its acorn mind


A globe of dead leaves
Sways in the breeze, always dry
A squirrel’s safe haven
or this one, because it makes me smile. 

Dressed in green and tan

Soldier of the ground and trees
Combat-ready squirrel


2 comments:

Welcome to my little blog.