3/17/11

Lost Leprechaun Loot Freebie!

Now that St. Paddy's Day is here, I'm still giving away free copies of Lost Leprechaun Loot!

It has leprechauns, though they aren't the typical leprechaun that you think about when you think of St. Paddy's day. 

It has a dragon, and I have to admit that Zinzara is a little different than your typical dragon.

And it has pixies, lots and lots of pixies.  If y'all are familiar with Star Trek and the Borg, then you might have a little insight into my pixies.

Amazon won't let me give away freebies, so you have to go here, click BUY (pdf is best), and enter this code: XD43F

Later, Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Lost Leprechan Loot is a great story--even if you're an adult!
    I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read it, it's great! People occasionally accuse me of being an adult, but I disprove them quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.