10/13/14

Writing Again . . . Finally!

As you might have noticed, I haven't blogged in quite awhile. Oh, I've posted one here or there, but I haven't had a real pattern to my blogging since May 2014.

At first, I just wanted a break, so decided to take the summer off. But then I enjoyed the free time that not blogging gave me, and . . .
 
I started writing again.

It's been over two years since I really buckled down to write. Oh, I've written a few things, dabbled with the beginnings of various stories, but I haven't simply sat down and churned out the words.

I'm churning them out now. I have a small goal of 5,000 words a week.

I'm working on Dragon Days of Summer, book four of The Goblin's Apprentice series. Once I finish the rough draft, I'll have to spend quite a bit of time layering the mythical aspects, plus characterization, plus differentiating the characters. Kyte has a couple of new bff's . . . just saying.

What will I write after this?

I don't know.

But I do know that blogging too far too much creative energy. This doesn't mean that I won't blog, I will. It just means that I won't be blogging as often. So if you don't want to keep coming back to the blog to see if something new is posted, then you might want to have the blog sent to you via email. This way you will only get a message if I've posted anything new.

To that end. I need to go write.

Later, Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little blog.