10/29/13

Time to Write

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter came to me and told me that she needs to know what happened next in my Goblin's Apprentice stories. At the time, I knew I had a lot of other stuff on my plate and I wouldn't get to it anytime soon.

So I told her that I would try to have it finished by the end of the year.

I have only two months.

Eeeeeekkkk!

Actually, I've been marking items off my to-do list quite nicely and I should be ready to start the process (again) tomorrow. Tuesday is errand day. So I'll be tweaking my candy fillings (Cranberry, Pomegranate, Cherries Jubilee, and making a new batch of Limoncello) in-between my jaunts into the world.

Though it's been a year since I've written TROLL, and almost a year since I started writing DRAGON, the characters still live in my head. It's just that the plot and story are evasive.

Thank goodness I managed to write a brief synopsis!

How many times have you heard a writer say those words?

Never.

Who knows, maybe I'll be ready to tackle NaNo this year, not officially of course since I have some of the story already written, but in the daily challenge of writing.

Anyone want to join me? Writing is such a lonely business that having someone challenging you is part of the fun!

Later, Peeps!

2 comments:

Welcome to my little blog.