9/10/11

For Whom the Bell Trolls--release delayed

The release of Book three of The Goblin's Apprentice series, FOR WHOM THE BELL TROLLS is delayed. The edits are substantial enough that I might be rewriting it from scratch . . . at least this time around I know the story!

I refuse to release a book that is not ready, and this one isn't ready. My readers deserve more than a sub par story and I'd rather delay the release than put something out that doesn't equal the quality of the other stories in the series.

I will be working hard on it over the next two months and hope to have it available on November 1, 2011.

Later, Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Well, darn. Work hard, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, wouldn't you rather have an excellent story rather than an okay story? :-0

    It's seriously wrong, Marilyn. I'm trying to figure out what it is, but I have a feeling that I lost Kyte's voice and I need to get it back!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.