6/23/11

HELP!

Today, my writer friend and amazing cover artist, Laura Morrigan and I did two writing sprints. Basically we are in a private chat room and wrote for twenty minutes, and rest for ten--this was how I finished TROLL in nineteen days. During our break we either chat, do stuff around the house or refill our coffee, etc. I also try to envision the next 500 words of the story. When the time's up, we sprint again. I tried to write in 30 minute sprints, but I found myself getting side-tracked too easily.

Anyhoo, I'm writing GA #4 and I realized that I had forgotten many of the minor character's names. ACK!! So I simply put Mrs. XXXX as the newspaper lady and ZXXXX for my dragon-dog.

So--I WILL GIVE AWAY ALL THREE OF MY STORIES TO ANYONE WHO VOLUNTEERS TO LIST MY CHARACTERS AND WHO THEY ARE.
It doesn't have to be much:

Kyte Webber--main character
Bryn Webber--Kyte's mom
XXX--leprechaun in John Deere hat. . . . See? I can't even remember their names! Oh, the leprechauns would actually have two names, 1) their real one, 2) the leprechaun one . . . I think they start with GN---

I'm serious about this offer, but you have to do your part, please . . . pretty please.

If you don't want to read them, maybe you know of someone who does.

Email me if you're interested: magolla@cox.net

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little blog.