2/25/09

I Won--


this beautiful necklace on Jennifer Lyon's blog!

Jennifer was having a pre-launch party on her blog for three weeks and her book Blood Magic came out yesterday. She took all the commenter's names and tossed them into a sparkly witches' hat and Ninjaface the cat picked ME!

Weeks ago, she posted Silver Enchantments website of this necklace and I spent much of my writing time trolling around the web pages. I WANT so many things on this site, but since I won something, I just might be able to convince hubster that I need a pair of earrings to go with my new necklace. Scroll down to the fantasy stuff and you'll see what I mean. So many goodies, so little money! *sigh* I'm so happy! And today, I'm going to be getting my hair done near the Barnes and Noble, so guess who plans to be early to her appointment! Just enough time to buy more books! Yay!

Oh, and I sort of came up with a plot for my MG novel! Another YAY! I'm writing a chapter a day (short chapters--1500 words). I'd like to finish the story before we go skiing, so I can hit the edits hard when I get back! Then I'll need to find someone who is willing to crit a middle-grade novel!

Any takers?

I hope all the links work. If they don't let me know.

Write on!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is beautiful. I went to Silver Enchantment and was getting sucked in. LOL I had to exit otherwise I'd be there all morning.

    Good going on your MG. You are rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Edie! I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands . . . and do some earring shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I entered that contest too. I loved that necklace. It'll look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cyndi! I can't wait to see how it matches my other silver stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.