10/21/08

In the middle of the night . . .

I woke up as a conversation played through my mind. Not a normal conversation, but one every writer out there has experienced, it was a conversation between characters.
I've been researching and thinking about a new series that I want to write and for some reason, I feel the need to have a gargoyle involved in it. His name is Michael, though he has some unpronounceable Mesopotamian name as his given name. I really like him: he's not really 'good', but he isn't 'evil', just misunderstood. Like you've never heard that one before! I think he will have a major part in book 2, though I will intro him in book 1, and I suspect he will pop in from time to time to check on my heroine.
So after feeding the fuzzy critters, I started writing the scene. 500 words into the scene, I still haven't introduced him yet. I NEED to get this scene down, but I have to get dressed, get the kiddo to school and go to the doc to check out my gimpy knee before I get back down to biz.
I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little blog.