10/22/08

Gimpy Knee and Gargoyles

Went to the doc yesterday, and he couldn't find anything wrong with my knee, via x-rays and manipulation. So I'm doing home PT for a month to see if it helps. If it doesn't, then big-assed needles or surgery will be looming in my future.
And yep, I'm still working on the gargoyle scene. I wrote 750 words and got sucked into researching St. Louis, which is where I decided to start this series. I did consult my mom who grew up in St. Louis (she's 87 and still going strong!) and she gave me some building names and ideas. At least I can narrow down the field this way! I want to finish this scene today so I can input info on my demon spreadsheet, my hand written GMC notes, and notes for a new story RS with paranormal elements.
There isn't enough time in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little blog.