5/1/14

Brenda Novak's For the Cure Auction



is

 LIVE! 

Though I'm sad that I won't be placing my candy up for auction, I do have three beautiful afghans this year!
Let's see how much money my three afghans can raise this year! 

This year I'm donating under For Everyone tab:












ANGELS ALL AROUND AFGHAN
Finished size 46" X 61"















WOW! This afghan is already at $28 on the very first day! 
Finished size 50" X 62"




finished size 46" X 53"


close up of square
border color is dark green



2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! Your candy will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually sad that I'm not making my candy. If I could make it and send it immediately, I would donate it, but the thought of summer heat and chocolate has me terrified!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.