11/19/13

New Afghan Started

Cooler weather is starting and I've returned to the one thing I love to do while watching the hubs and kidlet play video games or we watch TV.

Crocheting.

I've actually picked up a hook after ten months recovering from my last crocheting frenzy of 15 afghans (4 patterns).

The one I wanted to start was so confusing in the pattern instruction that I gave up after about six tries. I found another pattern, bought more yarn to be on the safe side, and started crocheting this weekend at the kidlet's swim meet.

I made 9 of these:

Looks like a snowflake, doesn't it?

Now, I have to make 36 more with the colors on the inside rotating in four different color patterns, before I crochet them together.

I think it'll be a good sized afghan in soothing winter colors.

That's it for today. We're having all our siding ripped off the house and I don't know how much writing I'll be getting done. They were right outside my computer window yesterday and it was BAD!

I'll post the project when they are through, complete with pictorial.

Later, Peeps!

1 comment:

Welcome to my little blog.