4/17/13

Weighty Wednesday -- Frustrations are Elevated

I've been tracking everything I've been putting in my mouth, counting points, measuring stuff, etc. Though this weekend we did take a trip to Silver Dollar City and ate Krispy Kreme donuts and Andy's Custard. I'm sure that didn't help! 

I've been walking twice a day for three days a week (earning 10 activity points on these days), once a day the rest of the time (6-7 activity points), plus doing yoga (no points worth mentioning) once a week.

And I still can't seem to get my weight below my goal weight maximum line! Grrrrr! Yes, it's only a pound or two, but they have a funny way of multiplying like bunnies in the wild! You have to get a handle on it immediately.

No, I haven't made it to a meeting in April because of this issue. When you go to the first meeting of the month, you have to officially weigh-in. I would have to pay for the meeting if I'm over my goal weight upper range, and I'm cheap. I don't want to pay this until I am forced to do so.

I have two more weeks to get my act together. I have to focus to get this two extra pounds of padding off my body!  I will attend the first meeting in May because I need the group support.

My hormones have been playing havoc with me for the last six weeks--It's no excuse, just an observation--and I wonder how much of this is causing my carb cravings.  

That's it. Rant over. Time to focus.

Later, Peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
    one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or
    anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my web site :: コーチ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Anon--
    Actually when you link your website with the 'visit me' note at the bottom, it tends to make the blog moderator suspicious. . . but I decided to pub this on the off chance you were legit.

    If you open your blog to any comments, you need to moderate ALL your comments, which in turn will weed out the spaminess of most spambots. You have to take the time to clean your blog a couple times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hormones, havoc, I know your pain! I know you can do it, 2 lbs is easy, don't forget to drink lots of water! We're rooting for you girl! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.