5/1/12

For the Cure of Diabetes 2012

Today is the first day of Brenda Novak's For the Cure of Diabetes auction!

Diabetes runs in my family, juvenile and adult onset, so this auction is close to my heart.

There is a TON of items you can bid on, just search down the left hand column for the category of your choice. Personally, I'd look through all the categories because you never know what gems will be hiding. There is everything from Once in a Lifetime Experience to having your name put in a Best Selling author's book--heck, I'd do this for free!

Brenda is even giving away an IMac for the highest number of bids.

There are items for writers, aspiring writers, readers or simply because.

I had to search for a little bit to find out where my items have been placed. They are under: Art and Handcrafted Items.

My candy offerings are there . . . holy-moly! One is already up to $25?? On the first day of auction? Are you kidding me?? Wowzers! My afghan has received zero bids so far. I hope that changes as the month continues.

Take your time, look through all the offerings and bid on the one(s) of your choice. The proceeds go to a good cause.

Later, Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for contributing to her auction and for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo! My afghan just went up to $7.00. Woot!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.