2/10/10

Another Agent Contest!

And here's another contest for MG and YA writers! If you don't take the opportunity to submit your work, then I'm not wasting my time on you any more!

It's easy-peasy. Click on the link and read the instructions. Don't print it because it will print gobs and gobs of paper . . . uh, yeah, learned that one the hard way. Or you can copy and paste onto a word document and then print that out.

The goal is to write something that catches the eye of Jennifer Laughran an agent with the Andrea Brown Literary Agency. Who knows what could happen?

Remember the January Secret Agent contest on Miss Snark's First Victim's blog? The agent, Ammi-Joan Paquette opened up queries to anyone who read the blog. Guess what? One of the queriers was signed! Yes, it can be that easy! Timing, luck, and the ability to recognize an opportunity is all that matters. . . well, that and writing a damn good story.

So quit whining and take advantage of this opportunity!

Write on!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get a request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Edie! I'm not holding my breath. I looked at her preferences on the Andrea Brown website and she's not drawn to MG contemp. fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.