12/9/09

Blog Delayed

Sorry--

but today's blog will be delayed. I'm right in the middle of making massive amounts of candy and I want to get it finished! I'm shooting to have a blog about Monthly, Weekly and Daily goals up on Friday!

Thanks for your patience!

Write on! Or in my case--Make Candy!

. . . today's chores: make three kinds of fudge, make six different types of filled candies {(fillings already made) Filling candy molds takes a special kind of patience--trust me}, trimming aforementioned candies and putting in little paper wrappers that LOVE to stick together!

2 comments:

  1. You have my mailing address for all that extra candy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought the candy would survive unscathed--I'd send you ALL my extras . . . along with sending some to Cyndi, but I don't have the proper packing materials for interstate traveling. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little blog.