10/10/08

Writing and life interferences

Yesterday was a good writing day. I edited 5 pages from the previous day, wrote 6 and edited them. Wow, for me this is EXCELLENT. I'm on a roll!
But wait. I have a retreat to get to today. I have to do laundry, pack, get the critter's food/meds ready for poppa to take care of them, and then there's the kiddo's jog-a-thon. . .
Weekend? Retreat, remember? And it's a lecture retreat. Yeah, I'll get ideas, but writing isn't in the cards.
Okay, how about Monday? I'll be raring to go after the stimulation of the retreat. Monday...oh, then there's laundry and chores. Tuesday, got it. I'll shoot for 6 new pges. Wednesday? Uh, no, kiddo's on fall break. (sigh).
How about the next monday? Then I'll start my writing momentum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little blog.